About Me

My photo
Like most little girls, I believed nothing less than a fairy could make my dreams come true. Plain and simple - enjoys Traveling, Shopping and Reading.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Thailand: Songkla City and Hat Yai

4 and 5 September 2010

People have asked me what is the difference between Chinese food and Thai food. I tell them Chinese foods are more traditional like stir fry, but a lot of the Thai foods are hotter and spicier, cooked with curry. I was wrong. Thai Food can be explain by two words : HOT and SOUR.

The day started at 5.30am (Malaysian Time) with a shock at the Thai Immigration counter. The queue was sickening and yet we managed to get through it within 20 minutes. Reached Hat Yai City at 9.00 am (Thailand Time).

Songkla City - Sitting on a beach? Nope! We are standing under the rain!



Klonghae Floating Market - This very interesting attraction.



Hatyai nightlife features colorful and lively entertainment! I am loving it!



Expenses: min RM105

No comments: